3.16.2009

SemCo ReU

One of the best parts of my senior year of high school was serving on the Seminary Council, which we affectionately called SemCo. Even though it sounds normal to me, Doug got a really big kick out of the weird sounding name, so when I started planning a reunion, Doug would call it the SemCo ReU. We had the reunion at the end of February, and it was so fun to see everyone again, now with their families. It's fun to see where everyone is at in their lives after 7 years (yes SEVEN). Here is the picture of the crew that was there:

3 comments:

  1. Fun reunion! I always love getting together with old friends it is one of my favorites. It looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fun idea Jen and look at all the babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still sad I couldn't make it. Did you ever get the e-mail I sent you about it? I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. That day just ended up not working at all. Thanks for posting this picture though. It's so fun to see everyone. Is that twins I see up by one of the Perkin's?

    ReplyDelete