Normally I would be morally opposed to spending $20 on an umbrella, but this one was so cute, that I couldn't help it. Then I had to buy a red one for my sister-in-law's birthday. I wish I had a picture, but I can't find my camera battery charger and gap.com isn't selling it.
Colbie Caillat.
Songs on my playlist that are not classical or country are rare, but I'm loving Colbie Caillat. It started with a couple of songs, and before I knew it, I had bought two of her CDs from iTunes. (My roommate informed me that I'm a couple of years behind. Oh well. I don't really listen to pop.) Her voice is lovely. Plus, I love saying her name.

The Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe.
It just opened in Provo at Brigham's landing. It filled an important niche in Provo: a place you can go after a movie, play, or concert that isn't an ice cream parlor. I've been there three times in the past few weeks. The cupcakes are yummy and the cocoa is delish.
(Photo: utahlovescupcakes.com)
Mustard yellow.
I bought this from Shade Clothing to layer with my clothes and I'm loving it. It adds excitement to my otherwise plain wardrobe.
BYU Basketball.
I have always loved BYU basketball, but they deserve to be on my new favorite list because this is my new favorite BYU basketball team ever.
Did anyone else watch Jimmer's 49 point, 9 assist game at Arizona? It was truly amazing. Truly. And I love his name. The rest of the team was amazing too. Tyler Haws should be MWC Freshman of the Year. Wow. Watching BYU basketball is pure happiness. And on the b-ball theme...
Women's size basketball.
For those of you who met me after junior high (and be thankful that you did), you might not know that in my past I went through an obsession with all things basketball. I spent hours upon hours in the backyard working on my free throws and post skills. Despite the glory of playing on Oak Canyon Junior High's second place in the district basketball team, I quit once I got in high school so that I could spend more time with my true love: tennis. All of the BYU basketball excitement has made me itch to pick up a basketball again and shoot some hoops. However, I hate shooting with a full sized basketball because I'm not used to the slight difference in size. So the other day when I was at the mall I picked up a size 28.5 basketball that I could call my own. Now I can't wait for the snow to melt on in my parents' backyard so that I can polish up.
Hot chocolate maker.
My wonderful brother and sister-in-law gave me one of the best Christmas presents ever. This:
All you have to do is add the ingredients and voila! Plus it has a button that makes the chocolate come out nice and frothy. I have been using it nonstop since Christmas.





Mmmmm, my mom has a hot chocolate maker and it is wonderful. What a great gift! :) You've got some great favorites, Jen. I'm glad you're enjoying Colbie, she's got some good stuff.
ReplyDeleteVery fun list Jen! I love the cocoa maker, the cupcakes, and the umbrella that would definitely come in handy here, now.
ReplyDelete