2.16.2010

Nobody likes you when you're 23... except me (and probably Jessica too).

Today is my little brother's 23rd birthday. I love this boy and his cheesy grin.


I got to spend a lot of time with Matt for a couple of years when he and I were the only kids left at home. I'm sure that there were quite a few quarrels, but what I remember most were the many deep conversations that we were able to have. He is a very deep thinker and a bright guy. More importantly, he has one of the best hearts of anyone that I know. He has such a deep desire to do the right thing, regardless of the pressure.

Last night I happened to be at his friend's parent's house for FHE (long story- it's a small world). When I told them who my brother was, they told me what a wonderful kid that he was. They told me that he made it "cool to be good."

I'm also grateful that Matt was smart and charming enough to entice this girl to join our family since his last birthday:



Happy birthday, Little Moo. I love you!

2 comments:

  1. That's a really cute post, Jen! You and Matt remind me so much of Anna and Katie. I'm sure hoping they end up being friends like you guys are!

    ReplyDelete