I'm thankful for...
...parents who are great examples of selflessness, and love the Lord enough to sacrifice a year and a half and their material possessions to serve Him.
| Opening their mission call. |
...a loving sister who, though thousands of miles away, is still one of my best friends.
...five fantastic, protective brothers who constantly remind me of my worth.
![]() |
| Three of my brothers and my sister. |
...sisters-in-law who are more like sisters, and a great brother-in-law who takes good care of my sister.
...nieces and nephews who bring joy to my life, even when I just think about them.
| Lauren and me. |
...one living grandma who is a constant source of humor, and a shining example of generosity.
...grandparents and great-grandparents long passed-away who left words and examples that still teach and guide me.
...aunts, uncles and cousins that care about me and keep track of what’s going on in my life, whether on Facebook, my blog, or though my parents’ gossip.
...cousins that share my passion for BYU sports.
| Watching the BYU-Colorado State Game. |
...dear friends of many years that make every effort to keep our friendship strong.
| Harry Potter at midnight, thanks to the Merrills. |
...new friends with whom I am creating wonderful memories.
...co-workers that inspire me to work harder and remind me how lucky I am to have the job that I do.
...the girls I coach on the tennis team that fill my life with laughter.
| At dinner after our divisional tournament. |
...students that remind me why I picked the profession I’m in.
...teachers past whose influence I still feel daily.
...church leaders who care deeply about my happiness and wellbeing (even when they make it a point to embarrass me).
...people who inspire me without really knowing the influence they have on me.
...people who are willing to share their talents with me, whether in concert halls, or sitting next to me on the living room piano.
...people who make me laugh.
| Two of my favorites. |
...people who have confidence in me despite my imperfections.
...strangers who are not too shy to share a kind word with me.
...living prophets and apostles whose words give me guidance and comfort.
...Jesus Christ and the healing power of His atonement.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Thanks for all you do to enrich my life.



That's a very sweet post, Jen. We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you all at Christmas time. It has been too long! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post Jen! You covered all of the bases and I just want to say that I am so thankful for you. From our beginnings in Poly Sci 200 I've been so grateful for your loyal support, your humor, your friendship, and your interest in me and J and our family and I totally consider you a sister too.
ReplyDelete