6.20.2011

Busy

I haven't had too much time to post to my blog because I've been pretty busy with wedding planning. You have quite a bit more work to do when your mom is a busy missionary on the other side of the world. I have been lucky to have Jan Smith, one of our best family friends, basically fill in for my mom. She has been wonderful.

Despite all my busyness, I am thrilled and excited to marry this handsome fellow on Saturday:


I'm so lucky.

2 comments:

  1. Stay tuned for pictures of the lovely lady Jen! You know we are all waiting to see those bridals and soon after wedding shots! Oww oww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen!

    Congratulations! I got your invitation and was just thrilled that you included me even though I obviously can't come :( I love you so much. Best wishes from the bottom of my heart. Being married is THE BEST! I wish I could come and meet your special fella. He has a good mug on him though, and I can tell he's a winner :) Best of luck! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete