Before studying Brazil in my geography class, I had my students all write something on the board that they associated with Brazil. Here are my favorites:
Jen-- Well, so far I haven't met any cat eaters. The 'lust' forests, that's pretty close, plenty of scantily clad men and women :). As for lush forests, it depends on the part of Brazil. In brasilia, I wouldn't exactly call the forests lush. Too funny. Kirsten
Oh by the way, I chatted with the brazilians who ate sunday dinner with you guys. They loved it! Also, they commented about how beautiful you were ;) I definately agreed with both comments!
It looks like you are enjoying teaching, Jen :) Kirsten's comment makes me laugh so hard about the scantily clad people running around in the lust forests. hahaha
Jen--
ReplyDeleteWell, so far I haven't met any cat eaters. The 'lust' forests, that's pretty close, plenty of scantily clad men and women :). As for lush forests, it depends on the part of Brazil. In brasilia, I wouldn't exactly call the forests lush.
Too funny.
Kirsten
Oh by the way, I chatted with the brazilians who ate sunday dinner with you guys. They loved it! Also, they commented about how beautiful you were ;) I definately agreed with both comments!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you are enjoying teaching, Jen :) Kirsten's comment makes me laugh so hard about the scantily clad people running around in the lust forests. hahaha
ReplyDelete