11.30.2009

Monday Memories: McKay's Muscles

Meet McKay. He is one of my favorite people. Here we are in Las Vegas right before my mission, but I'm not going to share anything about that trip, because what happens in Vegas... just kidding. Nothing happened in Vegas. At least nothing that Las Vegas would want to put in an ad campaign.



Just before McKay left on his mission, a group of us was at Tasha's house. I don't remember why (maybe someone who was there could), but McKay felt it necessary to carry me up the stairs on our way to watch a movie. After a couple steps, he nearly dropped me. I was laughing really hard and insisted that I could walk up by myself, but by then his manhood had been challenged (really, I think he didn't want me to feel bad for being too heavy for him), so he insisted that he could do it. He picked me up one more time, and after struggling, huffing and puffing, with me laughing uncontrollably, he dropped me at the top of the stairs. I don't know who should have been more embarrassed, but by the end of the whole ordeal, I think that we both wished that it had never started. We all know that McKay is a muscle man now, and could probably lift me up with his left pinky, I'm just not going to ask him to try.

2 comments:

  1. Why did I feel it necessary to carry you up the stairs? I can't remember that, but I DO remember that we went to Tasha's to watch a movie (Some Like it Hot). I felt even more awkward when you all fell asleep and I was the only dude there early in the morning with 4 zonked out girls. (PS, I need to get some pictures from you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I don't remember why either, but I do remember that it was hilarious. "McKAY! Just put me DOWN!" I had forgotten about that! I love Monday Memories :)

    ReplyDelete