As of this July they are dissolving the Spain Bilbao Mission. When I heard the news I couldn't believe it. I still kind of can't. It is being absorbed into the Barcelona and Madrid missions. Don't they know that the Bilbao Mission is the most beautiful mission in the world with the most wonderful people?!? Maybe they just wanted to even things out.
I will forever be grateful that I got to serve in Bilbao. The experiences that I had there shaped me and stretched me in ways that I wouldn't have imagined. Te quiero, Misión España Bilbao.
That's kind of sad! I think I would be a bit bummed too!
ReplyDeleteThat is sad, but so wonderful that you were a part of it while it existed.
ReplyDeleteJen Robertson how are you? I wanted you to know that I was listening to the Mormon channel today and heard this interview with President Kenneth L. and Sister Mary Duvall, whom I suspect would be your mission President and his wife. Here is a web address if you are interested. Let me know you you are doing!
ReplyDeletehttp://broadcast.lds.org/ldsradio/IntoAllTheWorld/LDSRadio_IntoAllTheWorld__11__KenAndMaryDuvall__eng_.mp3
Is this ILLCC Jenny? I'm doing so well! Do you have a blog anymore, or is it private now? I was subscribed to it on google reader but I don't see anymore posts. I'll send Andrew a message through Fb with my email address if it is private so you can invite me. I'm doing really well.
ReplyDeleteI did see that interview. President and Hermana DuVall are fantastic. I was really blessed to serve with them.