6.18.2010

Florida, so far

I am currently visiting my dear friends Jessica and Rich in the Sunshine State. Ironically, there hasn't been too much sunshine yet, so we haven't made it to the beach. I have, however, experienced some great thunderstorms.

Jess got everything ready for me to come stay at their house, including mints on a pillow, a sign on my door (that included photos of Lincoln and Reagan), and this lovely thing:


I laughed so hard when I saw it. When I came down to Florida for Spring Break, Jess and I stayed at a hotel in Orlando one night. I mentioned to her how I thought that it was funny how hotels claim to care so much about the environment by telling you not to have them wash your towels. I think that it's a just a way to cut costs without appearing cheap. What a funny girl. I'm so lucky to have such fantastic friends.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like it's going to be an amazing trip :) Your friends are adorable, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Gibsons should start a hotel chain. I'd pay double... maybe triple for service like that. Lincoln AND Reagan? Wow.

    (misspelled Reagan last time)

    ReplyDelete