That's an apple dipped in carmel, milk chocolate then covered with white chocolate. Yummy. And of course, if we had carmel apples, we needed to have a tailgate party.
Unfortunately, the second we got out of the car, it started to rain. We managed though.
Luckily, we brought hot chocolate. Mmmm...
Matt and Jessica were good sports, despite the freezing weather and wet rain. Here are typical M&J smiles.
As much as we were wishing we had brought a canopy to cover us from the rain, we were glad we didn't have one when the wind kicked up. The people across the street ended up trying to hold it from flying away when it tipped over and landed on top of their car.
When the weather calmed down, we enjoyed the rest of the tailgate with friends and family. Unfortunately the BYU-TCU game afterward was not so enjoyable.
Those apples and footballs look too good to be true! YUM! I'm sad I'm missing the BYU excitement.
ReplyDeletewow, that caramel apple looks so so so so good! I still can't get over how Matt is all grown up.
ReplyDelete